Albatross has a long history of commercial successes with many book series published in the areas of art photography and books of the Land of Israel. The first book in the mythological series called Skyline, found in almost every Israeli home, was published in 1990. Since then, more than ten books have been in the series have been published which, to date, has sold over 600,000 copies.
- Skyline [Kav HaOfec], July 1990, Eretz Israel Museum, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem Theatre.
- Landscape Patterns, March 1995, TERRA Tel Hai Museum of Photography, March 2005, Gallery Y, New York.
- Unrevealed Beauty – The Dead Sea, July 2010, Expo Shanghai, Montreal, Seoul
- Written in Landscape, July 2018, Artists House TLV.
- Flug Uber Israel , November 2018, Au Premier, Zurich. Switzerland
The huge database of ground and aerial images of the Land of Israel is the basis of the creation of the Travel series which includes:
- A Beautiful Land (co-published with Mapa)
- Childhood Journey (co-published with Am Oved)
- Beyond the Mountains of Darkness (by Eliezer Yaari)
- B’Shvil Hashirim, a compilation of scenic views along the Israel National Trail accompanied by all time favorite songs of the Land of Israel.
Order our Israeli travel books
ספרי ארץ ישראל להזמנה
for Large quantities orders
A collection of landscape photographs taken in Israel and around the world photographed by Duby Tal
Terra – A collection of landscape photographs that explores the fine line between the concrete and the abstract.
Alaska, Nepal, Tajikistan and Iceland – are a series of limited edition travel books that express the ultimate reflection of the elaborate and breathtaking landscapes of these distant lands.
Albatross edits, produces and publishes books featuring the construction process of large-scale project in the areas of energy and infrastructure.
The production of the book marks the completion of the ongoing documentation process, which includes all phases of the project through text and photographs. It also serves as a beautiful gift to developers, contractors and stakeholders in the fields of government and regulation.
The Azrieli Center, Tamar project, and the Sharon Park are just some of the ventures for which we’ve published project books.